Before attending this course, students must have:
- At least six months’ experience supporting a Microsoft Windows network.
- Hardware device drivers (how they are typically distributed and packaged).
- Creating and modifying Unattended answer files.
- Modifying the Windows registry.
- Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy Objects, and the TCP/IP protocol suite.
- Basic Command Prompt batch scripting techniques.
- Creating boot disks.
- Microsoft Office 2003.
Also, it is recommended, but not required, that students have completed course MS2277, Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure: Network Services, or have equivalent knowledge.