Deze training is onderdeel van de certificering Microsoft MCITP
Before attending this course, students must:
- Be familiar with PC hardware and devices. For example, ability to look into device manager and look for unsupported devices.
- Have basic Windows and Active Directory knowledge. For example, domain user accounts, domain vs. local user accounts, user profiles, and group membership.
- Be able to map network file shares. For example, familiar with UNC paths, mapping local resources to server/share.
- Have experience installing applications from media (CD/DVD).
- Have experience working from a command window. For example, authoring and editing batch files.
- Be able to burn or creating boot media. For example, ISO.
- Have experience configuring BIOS options. For example, boot order.
- Be familiar with reviewing support logs. Know that there is a chronology, sequential order, severity, etc.