Deze training is onderdeel van de certificering Microsoft MCSA;Microsoft MCTS;Microsoft MCITP
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Completed or have equivalent knowledge and skills in MS5115: Installing and Configuring the Windows Vista Operating System.
- Familiarity with PC hardware and devices. For example, ability to look into device manager and look for unsupported devices.
- Basic TCP/IP knowledge. For example, that you need to have a valid IP address.
- Basic Windows and Active Directory knowledge. For example, domain user accounts, domain vs. local user accounts, user profiles, and group membership.
- Experience with mapping network file shares. For example, familiar with UNC paths, mapping local resources to server/share.
- Experience with running commands from a command window. For example, DOS command prompt.
- Experience with reviewing BIOS settings.
Important: This learning product will be most useful to people who intend to use their new skills and knowledge on the job immediately after training.