Deze training is onderdeel van de certificering Microsoft MCITP
Before attending this course, students must have one or more of the following:
- Intermediate understanding of networking. For example, how TCP/IP functions, addressing (including DHCP), name resolution (DNS/WINS), and connection methods (wired, wireless, VPN), NET+ or equivalent knowledge.
- Intermediate understanding of network operating systems. For example, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 etc.
- Intermediate understanding of security best practices. For example, file system permissions, authentication methods, Kerberos etc.
- Intermediate knowledge of server and network hardware.
- Conceptual understanding of Active Directory (AD). For example, AD terminology, AD object types.
- Hands-on experience with more than one application service such as: IIS, Terminal Services, Windows Media Services, Virtual Server, Hyper-V, System Center Virtual Machine Manager.