Deze training is onderdeel van de certificering Microsoft MCITP
Before attending this course, students must:
- Have hands-on experience with database development tasks.
- Have foundational conceptual understanding of data warehousing, data marts, and business intelligence. Students must be well versed on the subjects of data warehousing, data marts, and BI.
- Have a conceptual understanding of OLAP technologies, multidimensional data, MDX, and relational database modeling.
- Be familiar with SQL Server 2005 features, tools, and technologies. In particular, they must have built and queried an Analysis Services cube.
- Have foundational understanding of Microsoft Windows security.
- Have foundational understanding of Web-based architecture.
- Must understand the difference between replication and ETL.
And know how to use:
- Microsoft Office Visio
- Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Performance Monitor
- Microsoft SQL Server Profiler