Before attending this course, students must have:
- At least two years working with SharePoint Products and Technologies in any of the following roles: Solution architect or Technical architect.
- At least two years practical experience as a lead developer (or provided architectural guidance to lead developers) in development projects for SharePoint Products and Technologies.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
- At least six months combined experience as a technical and solution architect for Office SharePoint Server 2007 projects.
- Led consulting engagements that are focused on the search technologies of Office SharePoint Server 2007.
- Experience of gathering and analyzing customer requirements.
- Completed MS5060: Implementing Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
- Completed MS5061: Implementing Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- Completed MS50047: Advanced IT Pro Course for Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0