Before attending this course, students must have:
- Familiarity with Active Directory knowledge and concepts.
- Familiarity with Exchange Server Messaging knowledge and concepts.
- Familiarity with SharePoint knowledge and concepts.
- Fundamental knowledge of using Microsoft Office 2007 or Microsoft Office 2003.
- Fundamental Windows Server 2003 knowledge and experience.
- Fundamental Networking knowledge and experience.
In addition, it is recommended, but not required, that students have completed:
- MS5177: Implementing and Maintaining Instant Messaging Using Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007.
- MS5178: Implementing and Maintaining Audio/Visual Conferencing and Web Conferencing Using Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007.