This training requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- Working knowledge of malware.
- Conceptual understanding of firewalls.
- Working knowledge of how Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) is managed in the directory.
Experience using these tools and applications:
- NTBackup command.
- NSLookup command.
- Windows Explorer
- Microsoft Management Console (MMC)
- Active Directory Users and Computers
- Active Directory Sites and Services
- Internet Information Services (IIS) Admin
- Working knowledge of Windows server operating system.
- Working knowledge of network technologies.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory.
- Working knowledge of Exchange Server 2007.
- Conceptual understanding of e-mail technologies.
Completion of the following equivalent knowledge:
- Configure and manage a messaging environment in accordance with technical requirements.