Before attending this course, students must have:
- Around 2-3 years of experience in installing, configuring and managing Exchange Server.
- Basic knowledge about the features of Exchange Server 2007.
- Basic knowledge about the features of SQL Server 2005.
- At least one year of experience in installing, configuring, and managing Exchange Server in an Active Directory environment.
- At least one year of experience in working with Windows Server 2003 (including TCP/IP and DNS).
- Working experience (one year or more) with Active Directory Directory Service.
- Familiarity with mobile and general network security concepts: Firewalls, Reverse proxy, Certificates.
- Basic knowledge of Security protocols such as EAP, TLS, WPA, WEP, and 802.1x.
- Familiarity in using mobile e-mail devices.