Delegates are required to meet the following prerequisites:
- Internetworking fundamentals.
- Basic IP telephony concepts, including how calls are processed via H323.
- Voice Essentials: Basic Telephony and IP Telephony.
- Cisco Call Manager deployment and configuration, hands-on experience.
- Microsoft Windows 2000. - SQL Database Experience.
Additionally, it is beneficial to have a familiarity or basic knowledge of the following:
- Cisco IP Phones and IP Softphones.
- Java data types.
- IVR and ICD elements.
- XML and VXML
- Contact Center operations.
- VoIP and gateway installation