Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience participating in project teams as a project manager, manager, supervisor, team leader, or consultant. Note that students do not have to carry the title of project manager or possess a degree or certification in project management.
- Basic understanding of project management concepts, such as task lists, work breakdown structures, Gantt charts, task dependencies, scheduling constraints, and resource allocation.
Hands-on experience with Microsoft Project, including the ability to:
- Create tasks and subtasks to build a project schedule.
- Link tasks to create dependencies.
- Assign resources to tasks.
- Change task properties.