Before attending this course, students must have:
- The functional need to make presentations to audiences of different types, for a range of business reasons.
- Familiarity with the fundamental components of a presentation, including a structure that includes a beginning, middle, and end; the need to be confident; and the desire to engage an audience rather than simply talking at them.
Hands-on experience with PowerPoint, including the ability to:
- Write and edit text in the title area of slides.
- Insert, resize, reposition, and manipulate graphics on a slide.
- Work in PowerPoint’s various design views, including Normal, Notes Page, and Slide Sorter.
- Print documents using PowerPoint’s print feature.
- Advance slides during a live presentation using the keyboard.