Before attending this course, students must have:
- Understanding of the problem-solving techniques that apply to software development.
- Understanding of the principles of software development.
- A basic understanding of scripting techniques
- Hands-on experience creating and implementing script code.
- A fundamental understanding of the .NET Framework.
- A basic understanding of the Visual Studio IDE (Integrated Development Environment).
- Hands-on experience using a version of Visual Studio .NET.