The target audience is expected to meet the following prerequisites:
- VS 2008 Team System 200 level knowledge and skills.
- Familiarity with VSTS SKU’s and basic features or with concepts taught in Course MS6214.
- Experience using Virtual PC software, Visual Studio IDE, Windows SharePoint Services 2.0, and SQL Reporting Services.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Experience with previous versions of Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Some experience with a .NET language (VB.NET/C#).
- Experience working in a software development team.