Deze training is onderdeel van de certificering Microsoft MCTS
Before attending this course, the student should have at least 2 years’ experience of working with relational databases, including:
- Designing a normalized database.
- Creating tables and relationships.
- Querying with Transact-SQL.
- Some basic knowledge of data warehouse schema topology (including star and snowflake schemas).
- Some exposure to basic programming constructs (such as looping and branching).
An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should have technical knowledge equivalent to the following training:
- MS10774: Writing Queries with Microsoft SQL Server Transact-SQL