Deze training is onderdeel van de certificering Microsoft MCITP
Before attending this course, students must:
- Have foundational conceptual understanding of data warehousing, data marts, and Business Intelligence. Students must be well-versed on the subjects of data warehousing, data marts, and BI.
- Have conceptual understanding of the components of SQL Server 2005 (OLAP, ETL, and reporting technologies).
- Have practical experience with OLAP, ETL, and Reporting on the SQL Server 2005 Platform.
- Have foundational understanding of Microsoft Windows security.
- Have foundational understanding of Web-based architecture.
Already know how to use:
- Microsoft Office Visio
- Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Performance Monitor
- Report Builder and Report Manager
- Microsoft Visual SourceSafe