This training requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- Fundamental knowledge of network technologies including DNS and firewall technologies.
- Experience administering Exchange Server 2007.
- Experience with the Windows Server 2003 operating system.
- Experience with Active Directory directory service in Windows Server 2003.
- Experience with managing backup and restore on Windows Servers.
- Experience using Windows management and monitoring tools such as Microsoft Management Console, Active Directory Users and Computers, Performance Monitor, Event Viewer, and IIS Administrator.
- Experience using Windows networking and troubleshooting tools such as Network Monitor, Telnet, and NSLookup.