Deze training is onderdeel van de certificering Microsoft MCTS
This course requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
- An understanding of the problem-solving techniques that apply to software development, including modern software development models, the software development life cycle, the concepts of event-driven and object-oriented programming, creating use-case diagrams, designing and building a user interface, and developing a structured application.
- A solid understanding of the .NET Framework 4 solution stack for Windows Forms applications.
- A general understanding of the purpose, function, and features of the common language runtime (CLR), the .NET Framework class libraries, the common type system, component interoperation, cross-language interoperation, application domains, and runtime hosts that the .NET Framework supports.
- Experience of using Visual Studio 2008 to use variables, operators, and branching and looping statements; create and use classes, methods, and events; identify syntax and logic errors; and access data from a data source.
- Experience in object-oriented design and development including creating and accessing classes and class properties; creating and accessing methods and overloaded methods; implementing inheritance, base classes, and abstract classes; declaring, raising, and handling events; responding to and throwing exceptions; implementing interfaces and polymorphism; implementing shared and static members; implementing generics; and creating components and class libraries.
- Limited experience (100-level) with WPF and XAML by using Visual Studio 2008.